Sunday 24 February 2013

All American John


John, you've grown a lot since the beginning here at AAG, the times we've had together, the things I've done to you


You're smile got to me the first time you modeled for me, and I knew I would have you


You matured so much from the passed. You were the smartest out of all of them, because you knew the situation and how you couldn't resist


It was hard to believe you were that urban kid who only got discovered by me. You were resistant at first, that doesn't mean it was impossible, if fact it was still easy


We started you off in the usual studio with nothing but your underwear. You didn't mind though, it was what male models did after all


I rubbed lotion all over you body that day during the photo-shoot, you still didn't mind though


A gym photo shoot this time, I asked you to exercise first in order to get the sweat on your body to show. I watched as you did so



I knew it from your photos that you liked to smile. You sat down with you arms by your side showing off that body of yours, its was how I liked to picture you when licking your body


It was on this day when it started. We did a photo shoot outside of town way past the top of a waterfall while the water softly collided with your body. I gazed at your body for a little too long, but you didn't notice


After that we stopped for another photo-shoot at the pool of an apartment complex and I needed you to be once again wet. You followed so without question like a model should. I took a good look at your meat faintly showing in your underwear 


These picture however were my own. As you dried yourself in one of the room I commented about sucking you off. You brushed it off as a joke instantly while putting your jeans on, I took a picture to remember that moment. But I didn't stop there



Your smile soon dropped, follow by a shot of my camera. I placed it down before slowly walking up to you just standing there. I put my palm on you chest when you realized it was wrong, but I already pushed you up against the wall. As you pleaded for me to stop, I went down on you, slowly taking advantage of that body of yours in the process. You moan only a bit, trying to hold it in but that didn't stop me from making you cum, and after you came, you just stood there as I licked the cum of your body



I could tell the days after that were different. You hated me and it showed in your pictures. If it weren't for this job you would've left, but you couldn't, and you couldn't tell anyone else either


You didn't even want to sweat for me as much at the gym photo shoot



I invited you to my house, where I took you body and pressed my tongue all over it. You resisted with rage at first but I was able to convince you to relax and allow me to do what I wanted to. And so you willingly let me suck you off and make you cum



I know you hated me for making you give into it since you didn't want to get sucked off by a guy




But weeks passed without me making a move on you. The memories were still there but I could tell it was fading




You began listening again to my commands when doing a photo-shoot, like asking you to rip your singlet open



You sat down with your arms to your side, showing that body of yours



You started smiling a little back in the gym sessions




Like I said at the beginning, you became more mature about the situation




You became more professional



I even made you smile a lot more after throwing a few jokes around at you, and you started putting your trust back in me



Months passed without me making a move and eventually I had your trust once again as a photographer. But it was something that day that made me so hard I had to have you. It was in the look of your face




I got you to take your shirt off as with usually photo-shoots. You got me hard while taking it off



I noticed it in your body. How you've become much more buff and how your maturity became more noticeable. You didn't even mind me staring at your crotch



The way you looked while sitting on the floor aroused me, you looked like a homeless man with a hot body



And although it wasn't part of the shoot, I got you to take off your pants



That body of yours, that faint beard on you got. I had to capture you from all sides



You tightened your ass jokingly as I shot your back, it was a really nice ass


And a really hot back



Your biceps had grown


And with one of the lights off you unknowingly seduced me with the look of your eyes 



Those arms, your pecs, I couldn't help it, I had to have you. And as soon as I took that picture I rushed at you, putting you up against the wall and rubbing my hands all over your body. You were in shock, unable to keep those moans in, pleading for me to stop. I felt your body, kissed your neck, your chest, your abs. I sucked your nipples, making it hard for you not to moan. Then pulling what was left of your clothing I sucked on your knob before putting the rest of your meat in my mouth. I sucked you off longer this time, making you moan a lot more. I pushed you onto the floor sucking on your hot piece of meat while your hands grabbed the surface of the ground in orgasm. As you were getting close I took you cock out of your mouth pumping you And then you cummed, your seed squirting out and onto your chest.
You laid there weak from exhaustion, you didn't even mind as I jerked myself onto you, before licking all of the cum off your body 


You put your shirt back on with more regret in your eyes.
You didn't even notice me take a picture of you as you did so



You only showed up for one photo shoot after that day. You soon quit modeling after that in order to get away from me


It was okay though, cause I knew you would return


You didn't know it but you liked me tasting your body, that's why I was the easiest on you John


And after about a year you returned. A new hairy body that I would enjoy. I couldn't even last one day


No comments:

Post a Comment