Sunday 24 February 2013

All American Gary

Ahh Gary, you were the most popular of us yet the easiest to take advantage of. Yeah you've grown allot since then but I like to look back at the pictures that made you famous


From day one I had my eyes set on you


Your body was smooth, you didn't even mind me looking at you while you were changing undies 



A straight guy, yet clueless to what I had in store for you


Like I said you were easy, that day I told you to take your top off real slow and you listened to me without question 


I got you to take a few pictures of you smiling while outside the studio, I usually like to have pictures of that before taking advantage of someone for the first time



And then I got you to sit down, you did so as I stood there gazing at your body


I began to make my move. I started feeling your chest, you smiled nervously as I did so, sitting there like a good boy. I then took my tongue and licked the surface of your nipples. You groaned a little, trying to free yourself from me but I took hold of your balls while you squealed a little from the pain. I continued my way down with only little resistance coming from you, before grasping your dick in my hand, eventually putting it in my mouth. You moaned and groaned freely as I sucked you. When you finally came, I pulled my mouth away from your dick, and you looked a me with weak eyes, and I knew you were mine. You were ashamed of what I didn't to you and what I would do next, but you still gave in


The days passed and every time you came in for a photo shoot, you came out with a sucked cock


You followed my orders with a blank face, I actually liked that


Every time


You resisted one time, but I only made it hard for you to try anymore

I tied you up to a chair and made you suck my dick, you didn't like it one bit but you followed my orders like the dog you were,
and made me cum on your body


I would even get you to look at me seductively while I was with you during a photo-shoot sometimes 


Before forcing you to slowly strip while making it still look like you wanted it


When I would get a little horny I ripped open your shirt and pushed you to the ground, so you could suck me off


And then it happened again. You resisted more then ever, you would try and push me away but I forced myself on you. You pleaded and swore at me but I sucked you off. You said resisted the entire time until the point when I made you cum, and then you just laid there. Drowning in your shame until you lifted yourself up


The nights after that I got you to stay at my place so it would be quick to take advantage of you, especially while in the shower


Funny, I remember you always saying you didn't want to go nude for this job 


You matured over the time we had together


You worked out more, you were tougher, meaner


You had an attitude that made you resist my intentions towards you and your body


But I taught you lessons in order for you to understand that I could do whatever I wanted with you, no matter how tough you made yourself to be


And so you gave in as I played with your body, licked your nipples, sucked on your cock, and you only showed little resistance when taking mine


Whatever happens Gary, you're my dog, and you always will be







No comments:

Post a Comment