Wednesday 27 March 2013

The Steam Room

Garrett: A cage fighter with good, a strong right hand and a sensitive dick. With a weak mind, Garrett was a easy man to capture and put into my steam dungeon. I had felt up  his dick in the locker room, giving him a hard on and a moan in the process. But I knocked him out instead and wanked him off in that state before dragging him to my steam dungeon






I usually like to announce what the intentions I have for the men I put in there, being that they are made to be jerk off material for me while I watch them on camera. I also like to add that if they take off their shirts I will be taking advantage of them. 








This was no exception to Garrett and while he was strongly against the subject threatening to beat me up, he eventually gave in.


I started by sucking off that fat dick of his while he could only sit and take the pleasure of a man's tongue


Then I made him stand by the pipes while he took my cock in his ass. He did very well not looking as though it was painful of pleasurable the entire time, but I could still see it in him.








It's nice to say that I had quite some fun with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment